Monday, December 20, 2004

Like, Totally My Own Blog! XOXOXO

So like, last night. I was all like, out with this boy. And my dad was soooo pissed at me for dressing the way I did. But I was all like, this is how all the girls are dressed. And he was all "I'm not having no daughter of mine dressing up like a street walker." And I was all "I have to walk down the street dad. I'm going to the mall." But he made me go and change. I wish I had cool parents. They don't understand. I was only wearing a skirt and half shirt. It's not like I was naked or anything. So anyway, I got to the mall, and he was there waiting for me. So we went to the food court and had dinner. I wanted a hotdog but he wanted pizza so we had pizza and it was soooo good. Mmmmmm. And then we went to see this movie. But I guess his seat hurt because he kept leaning over to me and putting his arm around me. It was so annoying! I like must have missed half the movie. I was so mad I spilled my coke and made him get another. Stupid boys. So we went over to his house afterwards, so I could have that hotdog I wanted earlier. He said he would get me a special one from his house. But when we got there he just wanted to sit on his couch and wouldn't make the hotdog. He was just holding me. And then he wanted to kiss so I was all aflutter and we started kissing but he tried to stick his tongue in my mouth. GUROSS! I told him I don't know what kind of freak he is but I am so totally not like that. And then he said he wanted to go putt putt. Now, I don't know what kind of sick code word that is but as I told him I am 13 years old and I will not do sick things like putt putt on the first date. Maybe when I'm old, like say 15, I might. But no way while I'm still you. And then he got all mad because he's 15 but as I told him, older guys are cool. But he told me to go home and he would putt putt with his guy friends. i told you he was gay. Wanting to do whatever that is with his guy friends. I am sooo over him now. And then I went out and bought a new cd. Yay!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Posted by Megan...

I totally agree. He must totally be gay. I hear ya sister girl. Like when I went to go bowling with Todd and he was all wanting to play with my balls. I knew that meant he was totally gay.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Posted by Author...

Totally. Let's go out Friday Night!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Ronald Bryan said...

*splat*




Anyone know how to get girl out?

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home